My kinda jack o lanturn
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
Tony sympathises with Loki. He ended up giving him a drink after the Battle of New York. The Trickster actually sneaked on many occasions from his cell in Asgard (using the shortcuts between realms) to have a late night drink with the billionaire.
That time Justin Hammer totally got kinky with Tony.
Remind you of something, missbeckywrites?
(from What if, vol. 2, 008 - Iron Man lost the Armor Wars)
Oh my god why did I not know this exists before now???
Marvel: Where there is literally no fanfic scenario you can think of that canon hasn’t already done.
Except let Tony and Steve be happy together.
MARVEL ADVENTURES OKAY
AND THIS ONE CIVIL WAR FIX IT
Bless this post. Excellent find. Thank you for bringing this to all of our attentions <3